Not Fucking yet!
Well I couldn’t do anything today, I was with too low energy level as to actually do anything, after so many days of hard working in the Launcher/CDkey updater/Language Selector….
Well, My time to work on It will be over soon because of the end of year time at work, so I will try to make It work stable enough for a beta release.
So today Finally the Multilanguage Support for FEAR has been completed.
All official languages are ready to go, unofficial languages are almost complete, but I need to make some extra checks to be sure.
Switch to 1.07 version works, but automatically switch to English language (Switch back to Selected language and 1.08 once the Game is closed, so doesn’t stay in 1.07).
Experimental support for launcher GUI translation works, Spanish Is the only language that Is currently translated, but translating the others should be really easy (but I need to test with languages that don’t use ansi characters).
Downloads? Closed Beta will be available once I complete the upload of the language files.
This is a map inspired in JPNCTF, but It was made to fix the unfair possition of the bases: 1 is up and the other is down. In MXTJPN3K both bases are mirrored.
Some people have complained about this map being too complex, this is not true, but is not a just_go_ahead map, It’s curved and both bases are close to each other, but you can’t take the short path to get there.
Anyway If you feel like bitching about how complex the map is, here is a map:
- Read/write of the CDKey works 100% now (Doesn’t need admin rights)
- If the key.ini file doesn’t exist, It’s created automatically.
- If the path to the key.ini file doesn’t exists, It creates It automatically.
- If no key is found, It asks for It.
- Shows loading message to let user know It’s working.
- home/multiplayer/profile sections are complete.
What’s missing: Seguir leyendo…
I started working on It, this time It’s a Win32 exe, so It will have all the required features we couldn’t Implement in the existing one.
The features we will include are:
- Advanced Configuration tool.
- Working Language switcher.
- Better CDKey update tool.
- Improved server list with filter and arrange features.
- Working (again) News section.
- Working FEAR-Community profile linking.
- Run Game as Administrator (Implemented).
What is already implemented? Well, nothing. But I know how to implement everything, only need time ( yeah, that’s the bad news ). I hope we can release this for 2013/01/01, but who knows.
Already implemented some of the features. Most of the old functionality already works, except for the CDKey update, will work on that later!